Join the dialogue for the last of the Election Central programs to examine what happens next in Colorado’s politics. The following are a few of the recent articles on the topic and on prospects for Colorado in 2022.
- “Colorado continues to shift blue: The 2020 election, explained in graphics,” Carrie Osgood, John Frank, The Colorado Sun, Nov. 10, 2020
- “Where do Colorado Republicans go from here?” Jesse Paul, The Colorado Sun, Nov. 12, 2020
- “The case for a Colorado Republican comeback,” Dick Wadhams, Complete Colorado, Nov. 13, 2020
- “Outlook grim, grimmer in state GOP,” Tom Cronin, Bob Loevy, Colorado Politics, Dec. 9, 2020
Professor Floyd Ciruli and a panel of Colorado political professionals will analyze the future of the two parties and the next series of elections.
- Dick Wadhams – former Republican Chair, consultant, CBS4 commentator and Denver Post columnist
- Steve Welchert – Veteran consultant to Democratic campaigns and local and statewide ballot issues, political commentator and analyst
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
3:00 PM MT
December 15, 2020