We will have two highly watched races in Colorado – one for U.S. Senate, and after the upset primary, the 3rd Congressional District. But, of course, most importantly and powerfully influential on local races will be the contest between Donald Trump and Joe Biden.
The following topics will be discussed on September 1st at 11:00 am MT:
- Where’s the election today? Who’s ahead, who’s behind? U.S. Presidential, Colorado Senate, Third Congressional?
- Are the polls accurate? What about the Silent Majority (secret Trump vote)?
- Will the race tighten? What are the underdog’s strategies to win and will they work?
- Who’s going to vote? How many? Problems?
- What will election night look like? When will we call the race?