Dean Christopher Hill and professor and pollster, Floyd Ciruli, will analyze the election results and the effect of politics and policy of the U.S.
- Were the polls and pundits right? Hits, misses and biggest surprise.
- Will the new president and Congress beat the gridlock?
- Will the Republican Party heal? Can the Democrats avoid a split? Is a third or fourth party on the horizon?
- Is the post-Obama foreign policy more interventionist? Is confrontation likely? What challenge is addressed first?
- Syria and Iraq
- Russian and China expansions
- North Korea
- Pending trade agreements
- Was the conflict in the American campaign indicative of the future of center-right and center-left governments throughout the West?
- Will protectionism, isolationism and nativism dominate 2017 politics?
- Is western democracy in crises?
Join the discussion on November 9 at Maglione Hall in the new Sie wing of the Korbel School on the DU campus (2201 S. Gaylord St., Ste 4005) from 5-7 pm. Food provided. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Post a Comment